The Shell service station, located at 310 N Main St. is seen on April 24, 1954. The station sold auto supplies, tires and gasoline for just 34 cents per gallon.
Customers remained in their car while an attendant filled up their tank, checked the oil and cleaned their front windshield. Today, this location is the home of Fox's Pizza Den.
(Photo by Lavoy Studio/Image on File with Travis Bell Photography)
©Travis Bell Photography. All Rights Reserved.